PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To implement the company’s Human Resources strategy in Mozambique through the effective management of the human resources function; thereby contributing to the profit and growth objectives of the country.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Industrial Relations
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Administration, Payroll and Benefits
- Maintenance of Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Training, Development and Employee wellbeing
- Liaison with external suppliers / companies, e.g. Auditing firm, Department of Labour, Police, Legal companies, Banks, Pension Fund administrators, Medical Aid companies, etc.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- A strong knowledge of the Mozambique Labour Law
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 7 years related experience
- English speaking and writing – Compulsory
- Computer literacy: MS Office
- Retail and Management experience will be a strong advantage
- Specific competencies: leadership, coaching, problem assessment, confidence and decisiveness, planning, organising and control, relationship building, negotiation skills, service orientation, business acumen, openness and passion
- Willingness to travel extensively within Mozambique
- Must be a Mozambican Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid work permit
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 1 March 2019
If you meet the inherent requirements of this position and are interested in applying, please send your CV (not more than 3 pages) to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.