Specialist: M-Pesa Program Office
Drive the end to end delivery of M-Pesa Technology Products, Services and Operational activities and initiatives from a process and resources perspective.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Assist and support with coordination and implementation projects activities and initiatives through the complete project lifecycle.
- Assist and support with the tracking and monitoring of define project deliverables as per requirement.
- Arrange and assist with facilitation of project workshops.
- Manage and maintain all project documentation including project charter, project plan and project reports in accordance with Project Office standards.
- Prepare project reports as per define frequency.
Key performance indicators
- Accurate Business expectation management
- Technology Products, Services and Operational activities and initiatives time-to-market (Schedule, coordination scope, budget)
- Acting the Vodacom way and Ethics
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree in IT, Project Management, Business Management or similar.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, co-ordinate, control and communicate tasks as per requirement
- Agile or Scrum aware
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Power Point, Visio, Project, SharePoint etc.);
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- GSM and e-commerce knowledge is desirable.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Strong analytical, technical, planning and negotiation skills are required
- Project Management, communication and presentation skills are desirable
- Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team
- Budgeting, cost control and risk management experience is desirable