Specialist: M-Pesa Field Activity & Fraud
Guarantee Support on management and necessary Control on M-Pesa transactions.
Ensure that back office team is executing within the parameters, monitored through the various automated reports and supported by the necessary systems, tool, accesses and dynamic processes & procedures in force within the area, for the continuous improvement of performance and service levels overall.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support on:
- Team task management & help monitor SLA level (in & out);
- Creating Process & Procedure and lead to its success Implementation, its flows, by supporting the owners of the processes, all stakeholders and guarantee objective and efficient Control mechanisms.
- Being highly involved and represent the operational part and its actual needs in M-Pesa projects (new or existing) where it requires actions / system upgrading or manual transactions for 1st and 2nd lines;
- Fraud Monitor, causes and propose solutions for mitigation;
- Back Office Results & Performance marks;
- First & Second Line queries Statistics & Impact;
- M-Pesa Back Office transactions Management Strategy, Challenges, changes & recommendation when necessary.
Key performance indicators:
- 80% of received query, solved on same Month;
- 80% of 3rd line support resolved on Same Month;
- Guarantee that necessary Escalation is done on time.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- At least 3 years working experience within the Customer Service environment;
- Good knowledge of process and procedures and how to elaborate;
- Strong Orientation to Technologies, Systems, Applications & CRM criticism;
- Strong Customer Service background.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Management Skills and very intensive interaction with all M-Pesa services 3rd line /support areas;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Systems & Data analysis, objective-thinking, judgment and leadership skills;
- Customer obsessed & Persistent;
- Should have strong sense of professional scepticism, be a critical thinker, and be dedicated to continuous improvement of the division.