Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be a part of the MZLNG HR Team in Maputo, Mozambique. The MZLNG Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the project-specific recruiting efforts for Anadarko’s Mozambique LNG (MZLNG) Project.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of four (4) years of human resources experience in a generalist, recruiting, onboarding, or project capacity. Necessary skills as follows:
- Acute sense of timing to include meeting and/or exceeding delivery expectations; appropriate sense of urgency;
- Excellent customer service skills and presence to build successful project relationships;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, new hires / new team members;
- Organized with ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills with applications such as MS Office Suite and ability learn new systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Respect and manage confidential information;
- Prior onboarding experience strongly preferred;
- Experience in facilitation and/or training preferred;
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred;
- Large-scale/Major capital project experience a plus.
- Offer letter creation and offer processing via Talent Acquisition process;
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for both internal (hiring managers & HR) and external (candidates) persons;
- Assisting candidates with application support;
- Support the Recruiters in processing candidates through hiring and pre-employment process;
- Provide pre-employment documents to HR Data Management team;
- Communicates with other HR functions to ensure compliance with both internal and external policies identified by HR Centers of Excellence;
- Assists in creation of reports and tracking of data needed by project and in country leadership in regards to Talent Acquisition;
- Respond to inquiries surrounding talent acquisition;
- Help in coordination and execution of external recruiting activities such as events or projects;
- Ensure MZLNG and Global Onboarding receive necessary data needed for onboarding planning and execution;
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required; MBA or MS is a plus.
- This position is not eligible for relocation
- Travel may be required up to 25% to 30%.