Develop, implement, manage and maintain the company’s quality and safety management system based on integration and adaptation of recognized and generally accepted industry practices in accordance with ISO systems as far as practicable to the company operations.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies within a location;
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to of local and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with the QHSE Manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement. Likely to be either a specialist within a particular focus area for QHSE, e.g., environmental, transportation, training, etc., or is based at a specific location in a generalized role
- Degree in Health and Safety or related areas;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the position of QHSE Specialist;
- Knowledge of International Standards of operation and related legislation for the area (Must be ISO System Certified);
- Experience in the Shipping Business would be an advantage;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.