Please read the entire listing before applying.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
PRI Mozambique is recruiting Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures;
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement and sustainability of results;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Suggest strategies for Project Management to improve project effectiveness;
- Assist project staff with M & E tools and support them in their use;
- Develop M & E system for the Project and for the counterpart / government stakeholders;
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of monthly reports.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.