Purpose of the job
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure effective management of maintenance deliverables at the Central Processing Facilities – Temane including all well site facilities, gathering systems, regional satellite facilities, and centralized natural gas and condensate processing facilities.
- Ensure the maximum availability of plant, equipment and machinery for productive utilization through planned maintenance.
- Provide desired services to operating departments at optimal levels through a process of improved maintenance efficiency.
- Provide management with reported information on the cost and effectiveness of maintenance strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all mandatory legal and company standard plant inspection requirements.
- Ensure departmental reporting compliance in accordance with company and other mandatory operating standards including; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Ensure that agreed department resource development plans are achieved against report personnel performance agreements (KPA/ KPI’s) in conjunction with company training and human resources departments.
- Provide collaborative support to facilities development projects & engineering group and act as focal point regarding operating/ technical requirements.
- Ensure adequate interfacing within department and functional support groups as outlined in operations reference and action plans.
- Assist department teams (Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation/ Controls) with planning of maintenance activities, major events, campaign maintenance and scheduled shutdown turnaround activities in conjunction with plant inspection services and maintenance planner.
Qualifications and experience
- B.Tech/B.Sc/ B.Eng in relevant area (Mechanical, Instrumentation or Electrical or Electronic)
- 5 – 10 years relevant previous services experience with either third party Service Company or another Operator;
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance management experience
- Proven leadership experience;