Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
The HR Specialist will be based in Maputo and is part of the AMA1 HR team. The overarching goal of this position is to provide support on administrative processes, Payroll and Immigration issues, as well as providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Specific skills in the following is required:
- Ability provide support on administrative processes, Payroll and Immigration issues, as well as providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department;
- Strong report, writing and presentation skills;
- Applies knowledge and experience to solve moderately admin and payroll problems;
- Self-motivated: able to work under pressure and remain effective;
- Fully computer literate and proficient in standard software packages (SAP,MS Office, etc.).
- Responsible for the Human Resources administrative processes, Payroll and Immigration issues, as well as providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department;
- Ensure access to documentation and records of all employees;
- Prepare Personnel files and keep it update;
- Manage the different approved benefit programs;
- Responsible for activities related to Immigration processes, including work permits, residence permits and visas;
- Ensure proper wage processing approvals each month before payment is made;
- Develop and maintain a tracking system to ensure that all work permits and visas are updated;
- Prepare monthly earnings reports for different stakeholders;
- Provide up-to-date compensation maps for workers, direct contractors and forecasts for positions approved for the respective groups;
- Coordinate with the Payroll Service providers to ensure an accurate payroll;
- To prepare the INSS sheet and ensure that is monthly paid;
- Update the Relação Nominal for Maputo and Afungi by March of each year;
- Maintain and support the development and improvement of HR Policies and Procedures;
- Keep the records, files and documents organized;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports;
- Assist and manage programs and processes developed by the HR team; and
- Perform additional tasks or others that may be necessary to continue the Employer’s needs at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree (or Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Payroll and Immigration issues)
- Oral and written proficiency of English is required
- Less than 10%
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee’s and applicant’s disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following ‘Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law’ Poster.