Global Mobility and Immigration Rep
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of four (4) years of experience with global mobility, immigration, and /or HR in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in all dealings;
- Be able to multi-task and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Have keen attention to detail;
- Think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality;
- Exposure to international immigration preferred;
- Fully fluent in Portuguese and in English—speaking, reading and writing.
- Provide immigration and other global mobility services for expats in-country on mobilization, on-site support and repatriation;
- Maintain relationships with in-country immigration services provider and ensure that employees are receiving quality service at all times;
- Respond to in-country inquiries on immigration-related matters, as well as global mobility topics including relocation, assignment services, etc.;
- Assist with the preparation of documentation to obtain initial work permits, residence permits, and related documents and extensions of same;
- Manage local employees’ domestic moves;
- Update local HR team on new immigration and other global mobility policies and procedures;
- Perform administrative duties associated with immigration and other global mobility areas, including but not limited to: processing payments and/or reimbursements, processing invoices, generating reports and maintaining required legal documentation;
- Complete other related duties as assigned to support the team;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.