This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PRI is recruiting a Drilling Technician
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to find problems within the intricate components of machinery by perform corrective and preventive maintenance on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components ad equipment
- Facilities to contribute to the continuity and availability of production
- Interpret drawings, patterns and work instructions, understanding the functioning of the components and their interrelationships in the set
- Propose improvements in the operational procedures of maintenance (standards and work instructions)
- Plan and Schedule corrective maintenance services.
- Perform, maintain and guide the cleaning and conservation of facilities and equipment
- Accompany and perform repairs to electrical, electronic and RCS systems
- Perform inspection of equipment
- Update computerized control system and maintain lubrication tools and necessary to perform the activity
- Graduation degrees in mechanical
- Knowledge of geology is helpful and structural mechanic.
- It is a very physically demanding and petroleum, marine, mineral.
- Very important to have stamina and robust health.
- Associate of Applied Science in Heavy Machine Technology
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in maintenance of small, medium and large drills
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese (spoken and written)