Main Job Purpose:
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the activation plan that supports the objectives of our brands and the customer. Lead the development execution of brand/category solutions & activities for Customer/Channels based on fully integrated, shopper, customer and channel insights.
- Develop customer & shopper insights. Translate insights into business building opportunities within specific customers/channels;
- Use and leverage account specific category and shopper insights;
- Build account/channel specific Customer marketing plans to deliver category/brand objectives (CMP) in conjunction with Brand Marketing Plan (BMP) and Customer Business Plan (CBP);
- Integration of customer marketing plans with brand marketing plan and customer business planning;
- Work with Account managers to ensure excellence in in-store activation and delivery of integrated Customer Business Plan and Customer Marketing Plan;
- Work with the brand managers to deliver activation plan efficiency and effectiveness;
- Communicate the customer’s marketing and business strategy to the brand teams;
- Develop strong relationships with Customers at marketing and activation level;
- Customer and customers’ Shopper input into Innovation program;
- Manage total trade investments;
- Consolidate field plans – customer input in S&OP;
- Ensure Brand standards/Brand DNA for channels are adhered to. E.g. consistent use of brand key visuals, customer activation themes aligned with brand activation;
- Lead execution of plans & activities including customized offerings (incl. special packs, channel specific packs);
- Analyze the ROI of the marketing activities executed with the customer;
- Channel and Customer thought;
- Responsible for implementing SHEQ and Security policies and management systems relevant to the role.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant Customer Marketing experience;
- 2 to 3 years Brand Building experience is ideal;
- Customer Facing experience combined;
- with Brand Building experience is ideal;
- Two to three years Account management experience is an advantage.