Please read the entire listing before applying.
About Our Client
My client is a leading international oil and gas organisation based in Mozambique.
As the Country Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operations -deliver on production targets and ensure leadership for the project in Mozambique;
- Safety – Manage all safety audit, implementation and improvement ventures;
- Engineering and Maintenance – manage the delivery on any upgrade, expansion and site development works;
- Well Production – management of producing wells, reservoir surveillance and optimisation works.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 15+ years of solid experience within the oil or Gas industry;
- Technical qualification required;
- Experience working in a SIMOPS environment;
- Succession planning and mentoring experience;
- MBA or other Leadership focused qualification;
- Portuguese speaking ability is a plus.
What’s on Offer
- Exciting opportunity for a Country Manager to join a leading International Oil and Gas organisation operating out of over 33 countries globally;
- Competitive Compensation package;
- Bonus structure and incentives;
- Aggressive career growth path within the group;
- Family status.