Account Manager: Corporate Sales
This position is responsible for retain and developing the existing Customer base portfolio, bringing new accounts (acquisition & Retention) in order to increase revenue and market share.
As an account manager you will be required to prospect, maintain service and grow these relationships always using the “current” Company and Sales Strategy as your guideline and working towards achieving set objectives as prescribed by the Year on Year targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ensure that Key accounts under the portfolio are given a differentiated treatment;
- Proactively compile a quarterly basis reports in order to evaluate the usage trends and recommend VAS (Value Added Services) / Data Solutions to customers for package and tariff optimisation, upgrades, etc.;
- Ensure that all customers under the portfolios are regularly visited according to set criteria;
- Grow the business and revenue via cross-sale and up-sale by promoting all the services available on the EBU Portfolio through achieving and exceeding monthly sales target required during financial year;
- Revenue Protection through Downgrades and Churn avoidance.
Key performance indicators:
- 1 monthly visits to the existing portfolio and quarterly visit with Customer Top Management for services follow-up;
- Ensure the achievement of targeted revenue according to the PD set criteria;
- Grow existing customer base and revenue;
- Ensure compliance with the SLA enforce for all the matters related with Customers under the portfolio.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong Customer Focus;
- Strong Commercial deal and reporting structuring skills;
- Problem Solving and analysis;
- Persuasiveness, creative and innovative thinking;
- Initiative , Teamwork and Action Orientated;
- Available, reliable and flexible.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry will be an advantage;
- Planning and Organizing;
- Formulating and implementing strategies and concepts;
- English proficiency;